Faux Wood Blinds For Your Point Pleasant Home
There are many reasons, besides price, that home and business owners should choose Point Pleasant Faux Wood Blinds for. If you are looking for customized blinds, then call the window treatment specialists at Slats & Pleats. We are the premier custom blind specialists that can measure and install new blinds for your home. We can have them professionally installed to save you money and prevent lots of aggravated, self-induced headaches. Call your Point Pleasant Shutter Company today for details. We want to become your professional window treatment contractor of choice.
One of the key differences between real wood blinds and faux and real ones is price. Real wood is more expensive than a fake component made to mimic it. Faux takes on the look of real wood but is not authentic. This is why it can be more cost effective than real wood blinds.
Faux Wood Materials
Point Pleasant faux wood materials are either 100% vinyl or a combination of materials like the durable and long lasting PVC material. Most manufacturers refer to these blinds as polywood blinds. If you feel that faux blinds would make a great addition to your home, call us as they can be:
- Less expensive – Wood blinds can be very costly, depending on the amount of windows that you’re dressing. The faux versions are much less expensive.
- Flexible – Wooden blinds are very stiff leaving no room for elasticity, but faux blinds have flexibility slats which are easy to clean.
- Used outdoors – You can use faux blinds outdoors which make for great for porch coverings as they are extreme temperature resistant.
- Resistant to cracking – Faux wood blinds are great as they don’t crack or are prone to breaks. This makes them easier to clean and also to hang in other areas.
In order to make them appealing and prevent dust buildup on them; your blinds can be wiped down and sprayed with a cleaning solvent as there’s no need to worry about water and moisture getting into them.
Light and Temperature Control
Tilt the slats one way or another to filter light and control the temperatures of your indoors. The blinds incorporate a wand which can be used for light manipulation. This helps to drastically reduce the cost of energy and reduces the amount of glare in rooms.
Reason to Hire Us
Call the Custom Faux Wood Blinds at Slats & Pleats and have the showroom brought to your home or office. We will provide you with samples in order to get the best Point Pleasant faux wood blinds on your windows. Don’t settle for store bought ones; go with customized ones for that complete look.
Our Point Pleasant Faux Wood Blinds Provides These Detailed Services
- Faux Wood Blinds
- Custom Faux Wood Blinds
- Cordless Faux Wood Blinds
- Faux Window Blinds
- Vertical Faux Wood Blinds
- Faux Wood Blinds
- Faux Vertical Blinds
- Dark Faux Wood Blinds
- Faux Wood Blind Installation
- Faux Wood Blind Company
- Point Pleasant Faux Wood Blinds
- Faux Wood Blinds in Point Pleasant
- Best Wood Blinds for Your Money in Point Pleasant
If you are on a tight budget like most people are and are in search of wood blinds in Point Pleasant, there are several good reasons why you should research the product. The good news is that you can now get blinds just about anywhere in your area. But good solid blinds are hard to…Read More
- Shutters vs Shades vs Blinds – Which One is Right For You?
One of the joys of being a homeowner is getting to make selections about your home, including window treatments. Some homeowners prefer the same uniform look throughout the entire house while others like for each room to have its own distinct look. No matter what it is that you decide upon, choosing the right window…Read More